Definition of personal information
Management of Personal Information
We will carefully and appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or leakage.
Purpose of use of personal information
This website may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address when you make an inquiry or apply for a service. In such cases, we will use the information appropriately for the purposes of use described below.
- To respond to inquiries from customers, etc.
- To provide the services requested by the customer.
- To send mail magazines and other information about seminars and events.
- To ask for your cooperation in a survey conducted by this site
- For shipping products, freebies, gifts, etc.
- To improve and improve the service of this site, and to analyze new services for consideration.
- To create statistical data in such a way that individuals cannot be identified and to use it as reference material for this website and for customers.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent, except in cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible after we have verified your identity.
A cookie is a device that stores your browsing history on your computer.
By using cookies, we may serve you appropriate advertising based on your past access information.
About Access Analysis Tools
This site uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google, which collects customer traffic data by using cookies.
Every effort has been made to provide accurate information on the contents and information on this site, but there may be errors or outdated information.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for any damage caused by the contents of this site.
Changes to this policy
This site may review this policy from time to time and change it without notice due to the enactment or revision of laws and regulations. Changes to this Policy will become effective when the revised Policy is posted on the Site, or when the revised Policy is otherwise made available for viewing.